Capital Planning Financial Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Capital Planning Financial Analyst In Chicago, IL.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Capital Planning Financial Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
As an integral member of the VillageMD Finance team, you will support our Village Medical Corporate Director of Finance and regional finance leaders with managing capital expenditures for the clinical roll out of our locations. In this role, you will experience a broad exposure to many areas within VillageMD and the opportunity to learn in grow in a fast paced and explosively growing entity.
How you can make a difference
- Update and publish standard monthly analytics on financial performance of Village Medical versus key industry benchmarks
- Manage capital expenditures for the clinical roll out of our locations
- Complete reconciliations of capital expenditures versus proformas for all Village Medical growth
- Support Village Medical finance function with adhoc financial analysis and reporting needs
- Support regional finance leaders with the development of proformas for physician transactions
- Provide technical support to regional finance leaders with the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Build and maintain a financial process improvement plan that will drive continuous financial improvement across Village Medical
- Work with analytics team to ensure we have and maintain a central database to capture key employment terms for providers
- Assist accounting with monthly close process as needed
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
• A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
• Ability to solve problems, and establish trust
• A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role (healthcare experience preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a fast-growing company
- Experience and interest in researching solutions for problems encountered
- A desire to drive results, execute on tasks, and prioritize deadlines
- A desire to innovate and improve, and build relationships internally and externally
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.