Cash Application Analyst
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for all A/R receipts application as well as daily commercial deposits.
- Responsible for application of daily lock box, credit card, wire, and ACH receipts to customer accounts.
- Reconcile A/R receipts to the daily deposits.
- Work closely with Collections, Customer Care and Billing Departments to ensure that payments lacking supporting documentation are applied correctly.
- Prepare daily commercial deposits.
- Prepare monthly custom customer statements and cash application reconciliations as needed.
- Research and resolve requests from Customer Care Reps and Collection Analysts as needed.
- 2 years college associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in cash application
- Proficient in Excel/Microsoft Office
- Background in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Salesforce, Lawson, or Oracle a plus
- Interpersonal Communication
- Priority Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Team Effectiveness
- Commitment to Results
- Attention to Detail
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!