Reverb Holdings, Inc. is looking for a strategic, critical thinking leader with technology growth oriented CFO experience. This person will team up with our CEO to identify and assess strategic gains and risks and serve as a major contributor to Reverb’s competitive advantage. The CFO will play a key role in managing external stakeholders and investor communications. Additionally, the CFO will be responsible for risk management and anticipation. As we expand our international presence, the CFO will be expected to handle finance and operations considering international laws and currencies.
- Work alongside the CEO to continue aggressive growth initiatives and achieve profitability.
- Identify and manage potential acquisitions and complementary ventures.
- Implement improvements for budgeting and performance metrics.
- Partner with General Counsel to establish risk management standards.
- Anticipate risks and ensure appropriate controls are in place across the organization.
- Work alongside 8-10 leaders to improve service levels, processes, and efficiencies.
- Communicate quarterly updates on goals and performance to investors and Board.
- Take a numbers-driven approach to balance risks and overall strategy.
- Drive market research to improve key business decisions in a competitive landscape.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal financial control safeguards.
- Fraud anticipation and management that can scale in a high-growth, e-commerce environment.
- M&A experience in high-growth company; e-commerce strongly preferred.
- Experience leading global finance operations across locations.
- Master’s in finance/accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effortlessly with a wide spectrum of individuals, both internal and external.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar capacity.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook Air, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.