Early stage FinTech startup looking for a motivated and experienced CFO. Must be passionate about the blockchain industry.
Based in Utah/Chicago, we are a fast growing FinTech company that is opening up the e-commerce marketplace to asset-backed tokens. As we continue to scale, we're seeing an early need for an experienced CFO to manage the financial reporting and influence strategic decision-making for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead FP&A and oversee the accounting team.
- Own and maintain the P&L.
- Define and monitor financial KPIs.
- Model and analyze cashflow projections.
- Own and maintain financial presentations to the Board.
- Reports to the CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or similar field
- 5+ years of financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis at a startup or in an investment banking, accounting, or consulting role
- Proficient in GAAP reporting; CPA preferred but not required
- Superior oral and written presentation abilities, including executive-level presentation skills
Bonus and equity eligible.