Chief Financial Officer
Snapsheet makes the claims process simple, for everyone. Snapsheet has become the consolidator of choice for insurance carriers that want to do touchless and virtual straight-through claims. We proactively leverage internal and external data to make every interaction in the claims journey efficient, and everything we do is done with the goal of taking a complicated process and making it simple, because making things simpler isn’t good enough.
Snapsheet is looking for a CFO that will serve as an executive leader to develop and own our financial strategy. Paired with an expertise in accounting and finance, our ideal CFO candidate has a proven-ability to implement best in class fiscal functions across a company of our size and scale. He/she will act as an owner of our financial results and will be heavily involved in both big-picture financial planning and the day-to-day accounting activities from financial modeling to working capital optimization. This leader will have a knack for turning data into a story and will use this skill regularly when presenting to our board, investors and the entire Snapsheet team. He/she will coach and develop the accounting, finance, and compliance team to obtain a higher level of performance. Additionally, our CFO will serve as a data-driven financial expert and, as such, will play a key factor in determining the go-forward strategy for our organization. Most importantly, our CFO brings a collaborative and inspired approach as we bring Snapsheet to the next phase of our growth. At Snapsheet we’ve built a strong foundation and are looking for a CFO that could bring us to the next level of our growth.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions impacting the organization including mergers, acquisitions, and/or exit opportunities.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, evaluate and enhance the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Communicate financial progress and strategy to our board, investors, and entire team in a clear and effective manner.
- Drive sophisticated financial modeling that translates into actionable strategies.
- Lead team in the annual budget process, monthly forecasts, and variance reports.
- Drive a transparent cost center strategy and oversee the management of P&L, statement of cash flows and the balance sheet.
- Build cash management and investment strategies that increase profitability.
- Build pricing strategy for existing and future products.
- Develop our international financial strategy, ensuring compliance.
- Evaluate and manage banking and risk management relationships.
- Coach and mentor the leaders of the finance, accounting, and compliance team to obtain a higher level of performance.
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures for the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 15+ years experience with 10+ years as a financial leader and proven ability as a CFO at a high-growth company
- Executive finance/accounting experience within the service or Saas industry
- Accounting and finance experience at the international level
- Proven-ability to increase company profitability and strategize for growth
- Strong financial modeling capabilities
- Well-versed in creating profitable cash management strategies
- Action oriented: A penchant for outperforming and getting things done
- Entrepreneurial: This is the spirit that drives us and will continue to foster our success
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional natural and effective communication skills
- Persistent, dependable and always a step ahead
- Vision and Creativity: This company was founded on a creative idea. Innovation is at the core of who we are.
- Passionate about success: We need a leader who understands that preparation and hard work matter, who knows how to win, and has a contagious, positive attitude, even when we are under pressure.