Client Funds Accounting Analyst I
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Daily and Weekly reconciliation for payroll/tax accounts.
- Monitor daily cash balances by client, and across the total client base, to ensure all deposits have been made timely and all cash collections have been properly recorded and cleared.
- Recommend or make adjustments to cash collections as indicated by reports.
- Collaborates with the Banking/Tax Treasury and Finance teams to coordinate fixes to MasterTax or Web Pay activities as needed.
- Work with Bank for returned items and inquiries.
- Report payroll and tax exceptions to partners for review and resolutions.
- Reconcile incoming Wires/ACH’s for payroll/tax accounts.
- Review and reconcile Client Credits.
- Provide proof of payments to Tax Department.
- Provide suggestions and write procedures to enhance overall procedure
- Work toward a goal of continued process improvement
- Assist new business initiatives
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years’ experience in a payroll service or banking operations strongly desired
- MasterTax Software experience a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong Team and individual work ethic preferred
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in MS applications including Excel and Access
- High level of integrity