401 N Michigan Avenue
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
2017 National Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor’s Top Workplace Culture and Leadership survey
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We're currently in hyper-growth mode, following a successful two years in our North American headquarters in Chicago.
We require a dedicated Collections Specialist to assist with collecting payments from our ever–expanding North American client base. Managing your own portfolio of approximately 1,000 accounts, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the swift resolution of any credit control related issues – chasing any debt and raising invoices and credit notes as required. This role offers great opportunities for progression, as we expand this department over the coming year.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to take an establishing role in the US Credit Control department and have the opportunity to assist with building the team from the ground up. Ideally, you’ll have proven experience in credit control and working with Autopay, but a strong background in a customer service related role would also be considered. With your attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong initiative, you’ll deliver excellent customer care at every point of contact – keeping the client experience at the forefront of everything you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with clients by telephone and email
- Raising invoices and credit notes as required
- Resolving any credit control related queries
- Negotiating payment plans and settlement figures on overdue debt
- Promoting ACH/Autopay to new and existing clients
- Handling any defaulted recurring payments in line with expected KPIs
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You possess excellent customer service skills
- You’re able to work independently and as part of a team
- You have a confident and professional manner
- You are a fast thinker and decision maker with excellent attention to detail
- You have strong skills in communication, analysis and Microsoft Excel
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Attractive base salary
- 18 days PTO plus up to eight federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- 401 K with company matching
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and we're named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and premier voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, support inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering extraordinary customer service – and has earned an excellent overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.