Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. With leading technology, the company helps more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Our nearly 2,400 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one in which employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We’re in need of a Commission Specialist. You’ll lead the annual commission strategy and planning, working directly with the sales leaders and EVPs within our company, as well as building and managing our plans throughout the year. The specialist in this role will work closely with and support executives, sales leaders, and sales team members throughout the company. We’ve recently made acquisitions in several areas of our business, and your direction will help ensure the company has accurate commission plans that are profitable for our sales reps, as well as fit our company’s initiatives. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales Operations and Enablement.
The commission analyst role is significant, and you’ll get support from your leaders and peers in the sales operations, sales enablement, marketing operations, and corporate marketing areas.
- Reconcile commission records with accounting and order entry system to ensure that the commission is accurate and paid on time.
- Create and modify records in the commission process to enforce commission policies or create exceptions
- Effectively collaborate with other departments, including sales, support, and accounting, on a regular basis to answer general questions and resolve issues as needed.
- Onboard the commission plans for new employees.
- Produce commission plans annually and works directly with the CEO & CFO for approvals, questions, concerns.
- A self-starter, with a can-do, hands-on attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and verbally
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Exceptional knowledge of Excel and SalesForce.
- Quick learner with the desire and ability to learn and master new applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Has an appetite for growth and expanding this role within the Sales Operations Dept.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Education preferably in quantitative disciplines like finance, economics, business, mathematics, etc.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Prefer 1-2 years total experience in commissions. Technology, SaaS, and/or E-commerce experience preferred. Very proficient with Salesforce; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with commissions software a plus.
If you’ve been thinking about a career move this year – and the company, role, responsibilities, education, skills, and experience described are a good fit – then we invite you to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities