Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year. Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed hr/payroll related reports (compensation plans, addendums to plans, personnel action forms, negative arrears balances etc.).
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to GRI policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Human Resources
- Advanced Excel, and Word skills
- Experience with DocuSign
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines/assignments
- Personal motivation and a sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills