Who we are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise Software as a Service growing at an exceptional rate. Origami has been consistently ranked the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive studies for the past 5 years. Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami Risk’s innovative software is designed with a focus on performance and ease-of-use, and is supported by industry experts. It features powerful workflow, advanced reporting and analysis tools, and intuitive features to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk—saving our clients time and money and enabling them to be more successful.
Making a Difference
Origami Risk is seeking a detail-oriented, personable, and tech-savvy executive who is able to manage a variety of projects within deadlines and work collaboratively across teams. This person will need to be a team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. The executive will report directly to the CFO and is not a ‘gatekeeper’, but an enabler for increased efficiency and structure. The position will focus on trouble shooting, pay attention to the daily needs of the organization, and support the leadership team in driving the vision, strategy and roadmap.
Responsibilities will continue to evolve in response to the needs of the CFO, executive leadership team and the business but will include:
Management of Strategic Projects
- Review, design and execute on improvements in the organizational structure.
- Assess and redo commission structure for Service team; ensure incentive and commission plans are aligned with impact, contributions and results.
- Drive cross-functional alignment around setting strategy, formulating a plan, executing and monitoring progress.
- Assist in preparations for monthly management meetings; prepare reporting and analytics report on KPIs, help synthesize project learnings and ask next-level questions to ensure better transparency into operating results.
- Contribute to workforce planning and real estate associated with office sites and develop a growth plan for facilities management that may include relocation.
- Provide support to expansion and distribution strategy for Europe.
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects; execute on cross-functional initiatives.
- Track record of being able to effectively facilitate meetings and quickly establish trust and credibility to grow business relationships vital to the success of the company.
- Develop Board-level presentations as well as internal communications.
- Communicate with senior executives, Board Members and external audiences as needed.
- Organize staff meetings, prepare agendas, and facilitate internal communications.
- Develop an independent perspective on key issues, while simultaneously enabling effective decision making across the organization.
- At least two to three years of hands-on experience in a combination of: strategy, management consulting, investment banking, private equity or an equivalent field. This role requires experience having worked directly with senior executives on a regular basis.
- Strong track record of project leadership with a proven ability to track, prioritize and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of executives.
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources.
- Familiarity with finance and the ability to interpret, present and engage on financial reporting as well as create budgets, models, etc.
- Proven experience using data and metrics to design and implement strategic plans and drive results in a high growth environment.
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills.
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V