Credit Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThis position is for a financial credit analyst supporting credit processes within North America Services. The role will partner with various MSI groups as well as customers to support order release, billing, project reconciliations and timely cash collections
- Serve as the focal point to ensure that the business achieves its cash objectives.
- Review completeness of validity of orders for release and processing
- Forecast and explain changes in cash flow forecast
- Maintain project credit workbooks and track revenue and shipments for each project; reconcile customer accounts and resolve any accounts receivable issues while ensuring timely collections within payment terms.
- Pursuance of CPA, CFA, or other finance and accounting certifications a strong plus
- Bachelor degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or other job related degree from an accredited university
- Bachelor degree
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.