Customer Operations Associate
We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees can make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
The Customer Operations Associate will provide support to the Customer Operations team on strategy, data analysis and financial modeling. Additionally, they will monitor and update changes to the operational tools used by the department to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Act as an "internal consultant" working directly with the Director of Customer Operations to drive meaningful impact to the Servicing (customer service and collections) side of the business
- Identify inefficiencies and create action plans for increasing operational gains in the department
- Model financial projections and track essential operational data
- Monitor compliance dashboards to ensure we're within regulatory standards; identify and remediate issues
- Leverage industry best-practices and new technologies to drive the strategic roadmap of the business
- Create executive-level presentations
- Identify and perform due diligence on new vendors; manage implementation of new technology/vendors
- Manage upgrades and fixes to existing technology
- Develop and distribute AD-hoc reports and internal performance management reports
- Segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of customer communication campaigns
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting, corporate development, M&A, or other strategic role
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Keen problem-solver with a willingness to get "deep into the weeds" to identify issues
- Highly analytical skill set
- Experience driving projects to completion that deliver meaningful business impact
- Proficiency in data analysis (SQL experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change
- Excellent communicator, who can adjust style based on audience (C-suite, customer service representatives, etc.)
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves and lead by example
- Passion for customer service and the customer experience
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.