Join VillageMD as a Director of Finance for Village Medical in Chicago, IL.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation!
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director of Finance to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Director of Finance for Village Medical will partner with our Village Medical VP of Finance, Accounting and Market Operations to ensure VillageMD achieves financial targets and operational initiatives. You will responsible for consolidated Village Medical reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes while also filling gaps as the Village Medical finance lead in emerging markets.
How you can make a difference
- Serving as the Village Medical finance lead in emerging markets as needed
•Consolidated reporting and financial analysis for Village Medical
•Partnering with FP&A and Accounting to manage budgeting and forecasting processes and tools
•Developing standard templates to coordinate work across markets
•Building standard tools for market leaders to identify and quantify financial levers by practice
•Overseeing financial analysts centrally that will support market finance leaders with proforma development and budgeting processes
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
• A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
• Ability to solve problems, and establish trust
• A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance required
• Minimum of 6 years in progressive Accounting or Finance roles required
• Financial modeling experience required
• Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
• Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills
• Ability to influence business partners/leaders
• Demonstrated effective leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required
• Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses as required
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.