ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Finance Analytics function. The Director of Finance Analytics will ensure the company operates on the best Finance Insights for finance organization, cross functional users, and the leadership team, to scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales & Finance Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide thought leadership and drive Finance Analytics strategy and roadmap for the company.
- Design, build and support the Finance Analytics products by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: Finance organization, cross functional users across the company, and the leadership team.
- Partner with the Finance leaders, Finance Applications team and stakeholders to envision best Finance analytics products, alerting capabilities and the interfaces.
- Develop and deliver unique insights about the Finance process through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Bring the promise of data science and machine learning to reality within Finance Analytics, increasing decision effectiveness and speed.
- Own the telemetry of Finance signals and the definitions. Define and implement policies, processes and procedures for the governance and management of data including data capture from our cloud platform, storage, security, integration, analysis and reporting.
- Build a best-in-class team for the exploitation of data, using cloud and social era tools and techniques for data analytics, mining and visualization. Build multiple successors and a team that meets the business needs of the future.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, Sales Analytics and Talent Analytics) to develop and deliver cohesive Analytics Customer to the company and connect all employees with right data.
- Drive the adoption of Finance Analytics products amongst the user community, increase the product satisfaction and the impact of the Analytics products.
- Create Finance Analytics products with maximum adoption from the stakeholders (measured by reach and frequency), user satisfaction, and business impact.
- Drive a cultural change, leveraging analytics and data science, to accelerate and enhance critical company priorities on Customers.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ years of prior experience in Finance Analytics, or applicable like-experience.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and Analytics Customer building.
- Exposure to the end-to-end Customer and Sales lifecycle: Marketing, Customer acquisition, Sales, Partners, Customer Success, Renewal, Churn and Professional services.
- Experience in managing instrumentation and telemetry data from modern cloud platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Finance Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.