Director of Finance, Revenue Management
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Director of Finance: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth requires a continued focus on forecasting and trade spend management to support decision making across the business. As growth continues, we need to implement long term analysis to help drive continued growth in the bar set as well as adjacent categories. The Director of Finance will partner closely with Sales Leadership and Supply & Demand Planning to ensure cross functional alignment on all forward-looking activities.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and monitor channel and key customer trade strategies
- Review everyday pricing and promotional strategy to determine best approach across brands and channels
- Assist in the implementation of our trade promotion management system
- Become a thought leader to implement trade management processes and develop trade management system best practices
- Lead change management among sales and supply chain around new processes and trade management tool
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to enhance customer knowledge and segmentation
- Partner cross-functionally to drive trade policy and compliance creation and standardization
- Enhance trade spend efficiency - Oversee post-event analysis to understand trade spend performance drivers and recommend implementation with sales team
- Review and own trade spend actuals versus plan – identifying actual impact of trade activities and overseeing implementation into our financial forecast
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excited to help RXBAR grow to the next level
- 7 years of experience in similar role, investment banking, management consulting, or corporate finance
- CPG experience is a plus, but a strong passion for RXBAR products and their success is crucial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Ability to synthesize large and disparate data sets to inform decision making
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of the P&L
- Detail and result oriented
- Strong business curiosity and a bias towards action
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RX products, RXBAR gear, and invaluable experience growing a company.