ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are looking to hire a pricing & packaging expert who can help shape our pricing and packaging strategy to take advantage of market opportunities to accelerate ActiveCampaign’s growth in both existing and new products. This role will report to the Vice President of Product Strategy at ActiveCampaign. The individual in this role will have experience as an expert in market, customer and competitor research, and has the ability to drive strategy and alignment with product, go-to-market, and finance partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Engaging with product and go-to-market teams to ideate through packaging options
- Working directly with strategy, product, operations and executive teams to price our products and services
- Driving projects from concept to completion
- Conducting market, competitive and customer research to ensure packaging and pricing changes solve for the customer
- Modeling expected impact of changes by leveraging product usage, customer retention, adoption and financial data
- Monitoring and reporting on pricing changes and impact to the business
What is needed:
- Knowledge of pricing strategies in SaaS
- Experience in working on SaaS pricing strategy projects and pricing implementation; ideally in marketing automation
- Strong entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Strong business acumen, including building business cases and developing clear hypotheses
- Strong project management skills
- Being an intellectually curious learner in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make decisions without perfect information
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.