At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
This role will help drive the continued development of the sales finance function at Paylocity. The Sales Finance team will be an integral part of the continued success of the sales team by providing data-driven insights into sales performance, results versus key metrics and overall go-to-market strategy and performance.
- Act as a key business partner to the sales organization by providing key performance metric reporting, standardizing the business review process and delivering insights into sales trends and activity
- Own the end-to-end workstream around tracking the sales funnel from lead generation to sale; deliver insights on sales pipeline and other activity metrics and establish required mitigation plans as necessary
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to establish key sales targets and help drive growth through data analysis and insights on sales activity
- Provide analysis for Sales and Marketing on channel partners, including sales team performance and activity levels in the broker channel
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews with Directors and Regional Sales Managers; create standard performance metrics to evaluate results across the sales organization
- Establish metric-driven leading indicators of sales success, understand trends in the sales organization and establish a clear path to continued success
- Work closely with Accounting and Finance on territory management and the creation of annual quotas across the sales organization
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance and Human Resources on the administration of sales compensation planning and strategic program management
- Enhance the sales enablement process by further developing tools and procedures that result in efficiencies and value-add within the sales process
Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline; advanced degree strongly preferred
- 7-10 years in a similar role; demonstrated success in leading a sales finance function
- Analytical mindset and high level of intellectual curiosity; ability to drive change, institute formal process and communicate the value of a Sales Finance function
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with executive leadership in Sales, Finance and Human Resources
- Experience in hiring, training and developing a high-performing team
- Experience in presenting to and leading formalized business reviews with Senior Management
- Excel and PowerPoint wizard, with exceptional presentation skills
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.