(Entry Level) Treasury Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
This Treasury Analyst will assist in Cash Reporting and Forecasting and overseeing all aspects of the Company’s treasury operation activities. The role will report directly to the SVP of Finance.
- Initiate daily wires.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account and documentation.
- Assist in the bank access administration across all bank accounts.
- Bank activity download and review.
- Assisting in responding to external and internal audits,
- Handle bank documentation for account openings and closures
- Assist in the daily activity within Treasury System (G-Treasury)
- 0-2 years of experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Finance or Accounting degree
- Fast typing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law. #LI-MT1