ETF Markets Specialist at DRW
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is looking to hire an ETF Markets Specialist to interface globally on all ETF operations. We are seeking a candidate with expert knowledge of the ETF business who can assist the firm operationally as we expand.
- Employ an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the ETF ecosystem to drive growth, development and maximize profitability.
- Manage relationships with operations, trading, technology, risk, compliance, to ensure all are accounted for throughout the life-cycle of the trade
- Hands on analysis of existing operations and workflows
- Minimum 5 years business experience including direct ETF Capital Markets or ETF Trading experience
- Strong knowledge of ETF mechanics, including the factors that drive ETF pricing, creation/redemption, liquidity and spreads, premiums and discounts, custody, accounting, and tax efficiency.
- Multi-asset knowledge including equities, fixed income, derivatives (futures, swaps, etc.), and FX.
- Understanding of the institutional and retail trade flow process as well as the strategies, best practices, and electronic platforms each used to execute trades.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to work across multiple functions
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated self-starting initiative
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.