Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
Who You Are: You are the Salesforce expert, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business pursuits, recruiting, asset development, complex solutioning, and knowledge management?
- Expertise and experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud including configuration of the FSC Platform
- Expert level understanding of various components of the Salesforce product suite, such as Sales, Service, Communities, Marketing, and App Clouds
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead design sessions: architect and document solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states and against the salesforce platform
- Manage the configuration of salesforce features aligning to user requirements, including but not limited to, user setup, profiles, roles, creation of fields and objects, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Drive business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements and provide detailed estimates within the offering
- 2+ years of Consulting or Industry (Banking, Fins) experience
- Experience and expertise with FSC, including best practice configuration of the FSC Platform
- Ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Expert understanding of multiple facets of the Salesforce.com product suite
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click interface
- Strong background in solution design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software delivery lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.