At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Finance and Corporate Development Analyst. The right candidate for the role is a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic, strong finance background, and interest in financial technology. Core responsibilities include: evaluate M&A and strategic partnership opportunities, develop complex financial models to drive decision making, conduct product development and profit margin analysis, monitor current performance and assist with business forecasts. In this role, you will be expected to communicate and collaborate with both internal and external business leaders and executives.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you’ll work on:
- Manage evaluation and due diligence of M&A opportunities
- Assist the Head of Corporate Development and Company leadership to build, manage and monitor the merger integration plan and process effectively
- Build financial tools to drive efficient and effective financial analysis (product analysis, partnership or acquisition opportunities, cost initiatives etc.)
- Work closely with Amount’s business segment leaders to monitor KPIs and performance relative to forecast while managing monthly internal and external reporting
- Assist with financial performance analysis and monitoring
- Develop and implement best practice processes to support company and finance department growth, optimize productivity, and achieve operational excellence
- Collaborate with Business Development, Finance, & Strategy leadership to ensure Amount has competitive standardized pricing models and go-to-market strategy
- Support other ad hoc projects for management and the Board related to corporate development, M&A, & other strategic projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- 1-3 years in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, FP&A, or other analytical role
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong accounting & finance, verbal & written communication, leadership and analytical skills are essential
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description