The Integration Manager – Finance and Systems will lead integration efforts related to key systems and financial data. This role will be critical to the successful planning and execution of M&A integrations. The right candidate will have the ability to develop effective and efficient project plans and roadmaps to support us as we execute on our strategy of both organic and inorganic growth. The Integration Manager – Finance and Systems will be responsible for leveraging resources, expertise, and knowledge across functional areas to ensure attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Develop project plans and roadmaps to integrate people, projects, and systems to support Rightpoint's processes, procedures, and reporting
- Prioritize integration tasks, identify dependencies and roadblocks
- Develop a playbook with repeatable processes that can be leveraged across future integrations
- Be responsible for effective communication and coordination within the project teams
- Provide regular updates regarding the status and progress of the integration to Senior Leadership, ensuring continued awareness, buy-in, and shared ownership
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for integration activities between Rightpoint team and the integrating team
- Manage internal stakeholders to achieve business synergies, by overseeing the project plan and ensuring efforts align with integration goals and timeline
- Be responsible for the timely identification of integration risks and the development and implementation of the mitigations for these risks
- Manage team to meet deadlines and keep project plan on track
- Master Rightpoint systems integration points, data flow, and reporting metrics
- Drive analysis and conversation around evolving metrics and information related to acquisitions and integrations
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or IT systems
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager
- M&A Integration experience
- Demonstrated ability to track project and initiative progress, with prior experience developing project/process management materials
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle competing priorities effectively
- Strong quantitative, analytical, creative problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Must possess strong computer skills
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.