Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
The Finance and Corporate Development Associate develops complex financial models to drive decision making at Amount. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Corporate Development, the Associate will prepare business forecasts, conduct product development and profit margin analysis, monitor current performance through the creation of KPIs, and evaluate M&A and strategic partnership opportunities.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and interest in financial technology. In this role, you will be expected to communicate and collaborate with business leaders and executives at Amount to drive financial planning and analysis.
What you do at Amount:
- Develop and maintain financial models to drive company forecasts, new product analysis, and partnership or acquisition opportunities
- Work closely with Amount’s business segment leaders to monitor performance relative to financial forecasts and KPIs
- Support monthly and quarterly executive updates and Board presentations
- Manage due diligence and evaluation of M&A opportunities
- Build financial tools to drive efficient and effective financial analysis
- Conduct ad-hoc projects for management
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-5 years in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, FP&A, or other analytical role
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.