Finance & Credit Analyst
Position Description: This position description provides the minimum job requirements as additional duties may be assigned by supervisors. The requirements listed are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for the position. This job description is not a contract and does not change the employment "at will" relationship. FTD reserves its right to amend the job description at any time at its discretion.
Purpose of Position: Manage an assigned Accounts Receivable customer account portfolio and perform all Credit, Billing, and Collection functions relevant to those accounts. The overall goal is to reduce past due balances and minimize bad debt exposure through prudent credit decisions and effective collection strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve billing issues and disputes through customer contact via phone, fax, e-mail, or letters.
- Responsible for all collection activities on an assigned portfolio of accounts to include development of effective strategies, follow up, and customer communication.
- Interact with other departments such as sales, marketplace, customer service, etc. in order to review and improve processes, and form an effective team environment.
- Skip trace and locate customers in order to pursue personal guarantees and legal action.
- Responsible for determining, monitoring, and controlling high risk accounts, and minimizing exposure on customer accounts.
- Analyze creditworthiness of both new and existing customers and make sound credit decisions through use of all credit resources and data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.