Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Director will be responsible for designing and building a best-in-class enterprise FP&A function that will enable and support the company’s growth and value creation objectives. This position is responsible for leading value-added analysis, all financial planning activities (budgeting and forecasting), and strategic support to all new areas of the company. The ideal candidate must possess an aggressive passion for driving the finance organization to new and higher levels of value through insight into business drivers and results. This person must understand business objectives, proactively create analysis and tools to identify issues, provide recommendations for improvement, and drive decisions and actions to optimize results.
This position may require frequent ravel between our Oakbrook Terrace and Chicago Loop locations, and to our Ft Myers and Costa Rica locations as required.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a member of the Finance and greater Support Team, you will use your exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills to manage Infutor's day-to-day operations, whil helping to grow key Finance functions and lead special projects that have a direct impact on Infutor's financial performance.
As the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the long-range enterprise financial planning, annual budgeting, and monthly forecasting processes to ensure accurate and timely projections for senior leadership, operational management, and the Board of Directors
- Conducting actionable data analysis on critical projects and investments such as new product innovation and sales initiatives, including anticipating multi-year value creation
- Designing and deploying best-in-class financial planning and business intelligence processes, systems, and tools to create a highly efficient, effective, and scalable FP&A function
- Developing and maintaining business and financial models to support decision-making processes
- Preparing monthly deck and analysis for the Board of Directors
- Supporting integration of any add-on investments or acquisitions
- Partnering with Accounting to complete monthly financial close
- Ad-hoc projects, as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum education and experience required:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience providing critical input to the CFO and other members of senior management regarding the operational and financial performance of the Company, including recommendations for action
- Strong communication skills with the ability to constructively explain business challenges to non-financial people as well as to effectively work cross-functionally with a variety of shareholders at multiple levels
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining short, mid, and long-term planning and forecasting models
- A history of driving an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and budgets that link to key corporate objectives, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive, and completed on time
- Creativity, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial mindset to the solution of business issues; sound business judgment
- The ability to meet and exceed deadlines through a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization, and prioritization with a high level of integrity and principles that embrace transparency
- Strong understanding of SaaS metrics and how they tie to long-term value creation
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round