At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Revenue Intern Overview
As an Intern, you will assist the Finance team with recurring accounting, billing and reporting activities, as well as provide support on special projects. You will gain exposure to all finance functions while collaborating with other teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with a variety of revenue tasks, such as:
- Handling internal and external billing-related inquiries
- Participate in mid-month and month-end billing processes
- Assist with month-end closing processes
- Contribute to special projects
- Opportunity to assist with accounting processes
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study
- Junior standing is preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise good judgement, respect colleagues and work with integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to quickly learn new technology
- Enjoys working with passionate people who are excited about their jobs
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.