Finance Manager - Integration at Ensono
Do you want to reach the next level in your career? Come to work with us at Ensono!
Ensono is an industry leader who provides unparalleled hybrid IT solutions that address our clients’ current needs, while anticipating and engineering solutions for the ever-changing demands of tomorrow. We’re trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies because we deliver complete hybrid IT solutions and governance customized to each client’s IT journey. With over $600M in revenue and rapidly growing; we’re a private-equity owned, global business who offers unparalleled opportunities to grow your career with us.
To be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our Clients to do great things.
Whether providing unprecedented solutions for clients or collaborating with each other to make unexpected connections, our team of experts exhibit these core values across every endeavor:
Honesty - We’re transparent and accountable.
Reliability - We deliver on our promises.
Collaboration - We thrive as a team.
Curiosity - We relentlessly innovate on behalf of our clients.
Passion - We love what we do and share our enthusiasm.
The Finance Manager – Integration will work closely with the Integration Office, HR, and the broader Finance and Accounting organization to provide support, analysis, and ownership of the synergies, dis-synergies, one-time costs, and capex associated with integrating acquisitions into consolidated Ensono. Synergies and dis-synergies include both labor (requiring detailed tracking of headcount and open positions) as well as non-labor projects (hardware, software, facilities, etc.). This position will also own the consolidated headcount & labor cost forecasting and budgeting processes, in collaboration with HR and business partners.
In addition to strong collaboration skills and detailed knowledge of proper labor cost forecasting, this person must possess the skills to identify inefficiencies in current processes, automate where possible, and develop executive-grade dashboarding capabilities to key business partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Be a Key Leader for integration financials and subject matter expert for labor expense planning globally
· Build strong relationships and build the financial acumen of internal business partners to understand the financial impacts of headcount decisions
· Work with HR and other cross functional business partners to understand drivers of headcount, open and closed positions, and labor cost variance and re-forecast as necessary.
· Leverage reports from financial/HCM systems (Workday) to report on actual results/headcount and compare versus budget and forecast by function and region
· Develop and implement a higher level of automation into regular reports and processes and drive the use of dashboards to deliver key results
· Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies throughout the organization
· Seek opportunities to build FP&A and accounting expertise and leverage best practices with respect to handling global integration projects
· Independently analyze data from multiple sources, draw conclusions, and present recommendations/watch-outs to management
· Maintain a high level of professionalism around the handling of sensitive payroll and headcount-related information
· Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6-8 years with a Master's degree;
· Demonstrated expertise in use of Excel/Powerpoint (strong experience with pivoting) and financial/HCM reporting tools
· Ability to develop clear models to represent complex scenarios and summarize to both financial and non-financial counterparts
· Ability to work with counterparts globally, including occasional early or late phone calls to accommodate stakeholders in other regions (primarily UK and India)
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA preferred
· Experience with headcount and labor cost planning for a global organization
· Experience with Workday or other similar HCM/financial systems
· Experience with using new data visualization/presentation tools (Tableau, Power Pivot, etc)
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.