Finance Manager at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Finance Manager in Chicago, IL
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Finance Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Finance team, you will support our Village Medical Corporate Director of Finance and regional finance leaders with financial reporting, budgeting, analytics, and forecasting. In this role, you will experience a broad exposure to many areas within VillageMD and the opportunity to learn in grow in a fast paced and explosively growing entity.
How you can make a difference
- Update and publish standard monthly analytics on financial performance of Village Medical versus key industry benchmarks
- Support regional finance leaders and the Director of Physician Compensation with the development of proformas for physician transactions
- Develop standard tools for market leaders to identify and quantify financial levers by practice
- Provide support to regional finance and operation leaders with the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Build and maintain a financial process improvement plan that will drive continuous financial improvement across Village Medical
- Assist in monthly close reporting for Village Medical
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to solve problems, and establish trust
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role (healthcare experience preferred)
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a fast-growing company
- Experience and interest in researching solutions for problems encountered
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses as required
- A desire to drive results, execute on tasks, and prioritize deadlines
- A desire to innovate and improve, and build relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.