Finance Operations Analyst at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 11 years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 200 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Finance Operations Analyst to the Finance Team.
Reporting to the Controller, the Finance Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Processing customer payments and refunds
- Applying cash receipts to customer accounts
- Owning the accounts receivable process and working directly with customers to resolve past due balances
- Researching and resolving client billing problems or issues
- Reviewing and coding vendor invoices, reconciling vendor accounts and preparing vendor payments
- Reviewing and approving employee expense reports
- Assisting with gathering support for external audits
- Other Finance team duties & projects as needed
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Customer service oriented: You are willing and able to provide the highest level of service to our internal and external customers, assisting with answering questions, ad hoc reporting, and resolution of any issues.
- Eager to improve: Consistently looking to make processes more efficient; a desire to invest in personal skills development and growing your knowledge of the business
- Flexible: We operate very efficiently with a small team - you will need to be able to quickly switch priorities and re-prioritize tasks and projects effectively. You are also willing to assist others when necessary
- Highly collaborative: Your work will support many areas of the business; you enjoy and seek out opportunities to partner with colleagues across all departments and all levels of the business.
- A person of mature integrity: You may be privy to sensitive/confidential information, and we expect you to always act with the highest level of maturity, professionalism, and tactfulness.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Finance Operations Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting or Finance concentration preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail
- Great time-management skills
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.