Finance & Strategy Associate at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making international money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help the underbanked have access and financial independence.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and are creative, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will be a key contributor to the Finance function at Pangea. The Finance & Strategy Associate will report to the Head of Finance and will provide key support to the Company’s extended leadership team. Primary responsibilities include playing a lead role in the analysis of financial and operational data to support effective strategic decision-making.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated success in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional executive team to provide value-added insights, analysis and support for strategic decisions
- Lead the analysis of financial and operating results, investigate findings and effectively communicate recommendations to facilitate decision making
- Lead annual and quarterly planning, monthly forecasting process and develop KPI frameworks
- Create financial models, analysis and reporting tools to support business planning and decision-making
- Proactively analyze and evaluate the business; identifying key operating trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Prepare the analysis and strategic presentations for board of director communications
- 6+ years of experience as an Associate at a top-tier Investment Bank or Private Equity firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Motivation and ability to drive structure and clarity out of ambiguity
- Self-starters: resourceful, creative and capable of handling multiple projects at a time
- Collaborative: Looking for a Can-do, collaborative working style, with high attention to detail
- Analytical and data-driven: Superior analytical aptitude, with experience linking financial results to operational performance drivers is a key requirement
- Strong financial modeling and PowerPoint presentation building skills is a must
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description