Financial Analyst (2-4 Years' Experience)
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis functions in support of the Supply Chain Management service line at HAVI. The role reports to the Director, Financial Reporting & Analysis and will be engaged in monthly close and reporting, maintaining strong financial controls, and partnering with multiple levels of the business to understand the financial impacts of operational activities and decisions.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in monthly close activities including preparing journal entries, performing balance sheet reconciliations, and responding to any audit requests.
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute month end reporting to departmental and project leads
- Partner with business to create and update monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Drive process improvements to ensure better visibility to key data and increased efficiency for repeatable activities
- Participate in system improvement projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Finance OR Accounting
- 2-4 years of related experience preferably in FP&A
- Experience preparing financial reports and presenting analysis
- Experience collaborating with business to quantify financial impacts of business decisions
- Strong Excel for forecasting and financial modeling, experienced user of database query tools such as JDE, OBIEE, or Hyperion.
- Effectively communicate across multiple levels of the organization across regions
- Summarize large volumes of data in concise presentations and present analysis in multiple modes
- Ability to juggle multiple, shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to deal with ambiguity
- Work independently, recognize and act on opportunities for improvement within job scope
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success