ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
This role is designed to bring a finance-oriented mindset to monitoring our referral partner and affiliate activity. The position is within the Finance department, and collaborates with the Affiliate Manager on the Marketing team. This analyst will work to ensure our affiliate program is cost efficient, and also analyze referral volume from our affiliate partners to ensure that they are operating within the guidelines of our partner agreement.
What your day could consist of:
- Identifying affiliate referral content (organic or paid placement) and evaluating if it is consistent with our partner agreement
- Work with Affiliate Manager and Revenue Marketing team to communicate with affiliates on potential violations and resolution
- If necessary, work with Accounting & Internal Services teams to halt payments to affiliates in violation of partner policy
- Monitor top-referring affiliates for consistency and trial/conversion validity
- Identify fast-growing affiliates to minimize fraudulent or scam referrals
- Audit, confirm and process monthly affiliate commission payouts
- Work with Internal Services to monitor and troubleshoot affiliate commission calculations
- Support partner-facing teams (Support, Channel, Success) on questions coming from affiliates around commission payments
What is needed:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in accounting, SEO, agency marketing, management consulting or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong research and out-of-the-box critical thinking to track down and evaluate affiliate content online
- Experience working with affiliate or referral programs is a plus
- Understanding of SEO/SEM or digital advertising systems is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.