Financial Analyst - Chicago, IL at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Rewards Network is seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and innovative Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will assist in the gathering and analyzing of the company’s financial results and optimizing its planning processes. In this role, you will use your quantitative and analytical skills to solve complex financial issues that are generally ad hoc in nature.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical and modeling support to the overall planning process which includes development of annual and long-term financial plans. This includes both top-down and bottoms-up analysis, evaluation of business driver forecasts to quantify risks and assess opportunities while updating the company’s financial model
- Financial modeling, problem diagnosis, and results/operations analysis. Focus on cash flow modeling including NPV, IRR, and payback periods for investments
- Assist in the production and validation of all current and future management reporting including key performance indicators and key business metrics utilizing Domo, Salesforce, SQL, AS400 and Microsoft Office
- Work closely with the business leaders and accounting team to interpret monthly financial results
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables
- Partners with cross functional teams to provide business with financial analysis and ad hoc analyses as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in a finance, accounting, or analytical role required
- Strong data analysis and financial modeling skills
- Creative thinker that can utilize skill sets to solve complex business requests
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive, results-oriented, self-motivated, and goal-driven
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description