At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Financial Analyst, External Reporting will be a key member of the External Reporting team and will be responsible for assisting with SEC filing preparation and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for several key cycles. The Financial Analyst will also be responsible for participating in certain month-end closing processes, accounting research and analysis and ad hoc projects.
- The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Prepare supporting documentation for the 10-Q, 10-K, beneficial ownership filings and the annual proxy statement
- Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for several key cycles and satisfy requests for both internal control consultants and external auditors
- Conduct and assist with technical accounting research
- Perform review over XBRL tagging for quarterly and annual reports
- Complete and assist with various month-end close procedures
- Actively contribute to various ad hoc projects as required by senior management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or demonstrated progress toward CPA required
- 2+ years public accounting or public/corporate accounting experience
- U.S. GAAP technical accounting experience preferred
- SEC experience preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.