Financial Analyst - FP&A (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
As a team leader and under the general direction of the Senior Financial Analyst, the FP&A Analyst is responsible for coordinating the company’s quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, and operating plan variance analysis. This function will act as the analytical arm of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Identify opportunities for revenue performance improvement across the organization
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Conducting M&A, JV, partnership analysis
- Assisting with fundraising and diligence process
- Ability to translate qualitative information to financial and operational implications and analysis
- Scenario planning
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, budgeting, reporting, or Investment Banking
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, financial modeling, and PowerPoint
- Cost optimization, Cost analysis, and Cost Reporting experience
- Loyalty/Rewards experience preferred
- Experience with Rewards or CPG Trade Budgets, nice to have
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Experience with Netsuite preferred but not required
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills; great organization skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member, detail oriented, good communications skills
- Strong leadership skills required
- Position can be remote
- Job Type: Full-time