At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Paylocity Financial Planning and Analysis team is seeking a highly motivated individual that has a desire to continue to grow their career and build business partnerships along the way. The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the growing Finance Planning & Analysis team at Paylocity with responsibilities including financial modeling, annual budgeting and other required finance-related duties for a publically traded company.
- The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Perform certain financial analysis to evaluate the operating performance of key business units, including the evaluation of overall headcount levels vs. budget and prior year
- Maintain and update various financial metrics and ratios to assist management in the evaluation of business performance
- Build operating models that support key business partner initiatives
- Support the earnings release process, including the preparation of financial statement forecasts for the investment community
- Play an integral role in the formulation of the annual operating plan
- Collaborate with Senior Business Partners to facilitate the headcount procurement process across the entire organization
- Work closely with senior team members on complexities within your areas of responsibility
- Assist in the preparation of data for SEC filings
- Prepare financial analysis to support monthly and quarterly close. Collaborate with team members to identify areas that require further investigation and present findings to finance leaders and business partners
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with focus in Accounting or Finance preferred; other quantitative-focused majors may be considered
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.