FINANCIAL ANALYST II
General Summary & Scope
- Support the Growth and Development strategy by analyzing the profitability of the current store fleet and financial hurdles of new store opportunities.
- Plan & forecast store capital investments and operational expenses; identify/reconcile forecast variances.
- Participate in the Non-Comp sales and transfer forecasting process.
- Develop and/or streamline reporting processes.
- Leverage statistical tools to understand retail trends/impacts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- The principal responsibilities stated below will support the Real Estate team within FP&A
- Prepare reports and presentations that summarize the Company’s financial position
- Identify positive and negative trends and explain variances to budget and forecast
- Query existing systems to extract data and develop reports.
- Manage the forecasting tool; tool optimization, data entry, reporting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Consolidate and analyze departmental/function plans and forecasts
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting/Finance), 3-5 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Expert Excel experience required, SAP experience is a plus
- Background in compiling data, creating queries and canned reports
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Maintains high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and intellectually curious
- Prior budgeting and forecasting experience preferred, not required
- Investment Analysis (Cash Flows, IRR, NPV) experience preferred, not required