Financial Analyst - Physician Compensation at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Financial Analyst – Physician Compensation, based remote or Chicago.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Financial Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
How you can make a difference
- Support finance leaders by maintaining monthly physician and advanced practice provider compensation reconciliations and accruals.
- Support compensation model development and implementation efforts across national medical group as needed.
- Develop and maintain compensation analytics for Manager of Physician Compensation and VP of Finance for the medical group.
- Validate physician and advanced practice provider payment requests against active employment terms.
- Run quarterly compensation cap calculations for physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Maintain physician and advanced practice provider compensation database monthly to capture most recent employment terms and any new hires.
- Maintain current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to physician arrangements, fair market value and commercial reasonableness testing.
Skills for success
- Strong analytical experience leveraging Microsoft tools.
- Experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You demonstrate humility through your actions, relationships and communications with others.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Desire to be hands-on with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage and pivot between competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, a high attention to detail, and critical problem-solving skills to garner credibility and develop strong relationships.
- Ability to travel as needed.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.