We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team performs budgeting, forecasting and analysis to advise and support major corporate decisions. The Sales Financial Analyst reports to the Sales Finance Manager assisting in support of the Customer Group and conducts analysis of commissions and expenses, revenue and other financial and operating metrics.
- Own the reporting and modeling for Sales commissions plans.
- Collaborate with Customer Group department heads and other staff to assist in preparation and analysis of commissions, expenses, and revenue.
- Assist with annual quota setting process, annual budget, and long-range planning.
- Evaluate results and conduct variance analyses.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve models and reports.
- Ability to work with diverse data sets in multiple systems (SalesForce, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, etc.).
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Adaptive Insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Excel modeling experience.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.