Financial Analyst at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Financial Analyst to support finance and accounting operations. You will handle and direct financial operations including daily activities and forecasting results. As part of the Finance team, you will report to the Director, Finance and work with multiple groups across Rally. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Manage financial analysis and modeling, including analysis of historical and current trends, all forecasting, and pricing scenarios.
- Build presentations for use with all levels within the organization summarizing financial performance.
- Work with other business leads to develop forecasts and anticipate variances between forecasts and actual results.
- Analyze financial results for reasonableness, prepare variance analysis, and ad hoc analysis to improve decisions.
- 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting roles.
- Business or Accounting degree.
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint, Oracle, and NetSuite.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA.
- The expected salary range for this position will be: $80,531-$94,429.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).