DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Financial Analyst in our Chicago HQs office, you will have an opportunity to rapidly develop your financial, data analysis and technical skills in a fast-paced and technology-driven environment that is made up of a diverse set of trading businesses and other private investments.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports depicting firm performance across many dimensions
- Track and monitor performance of trading strategies using a variety of metrics
- Organize and reconcile data received from operations and accounting teams to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Develop and test new reports that further the company’s understanding of key performance indicators and provide related analysis to both finance and non-finance leaders
- Refresh and build customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards
- Support business partners with ad-hoc requests
- Interface directly with operations teams to creatively resolve various reporting and data roadblocks
- 1-2 years of financial analysis and/or financial reporting experience
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Previous experience working with one or more of the following highly preferred: Tableau, SQL, VBA, Python, R
- Previous experience in the financial markets industry preferred
- Background in finance is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask effectively
- Must be able to organize and interpret large amounts of data
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and under tight deadlines
- Must have strong financial and analytical ability
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.