At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, a Finance Analyst will work directly with our Finance team on key initiatives and analyses. This individual will provide financial analysis and work with senior management throughout the organization to enhance company value and influence market leadership decision making.
Integral to our business and team, you will support the VillageMD market finance team in annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, market specific board reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to support market leadership decision making.
What are some responsibilities you’ll hold while at VillageMD?
- Provide monthly oversight of key performance metrics for market operating and capital budgets
- Analyze and produce reporting for value-based performance metrics to company stakeholders
- Evaluate proposed strategic investments/operating strategies
- Support quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting for VMD markets
What will make you successful here?
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Ability to solve problems, and establish trust
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
What you might do in your first year:
- Preparing regular executive financial and operational reports as well as board materials for assigned markets
- Reviewing market financials and providing feedback and performance commentary to management
- Interfacing with senior management and operational leaders to gain understanding of key revenue, cost and operational performance drivers
The following experience is relevant to us:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
- At least one (1) year of finance, data analysis, accounting or related experience in a medical office preferred
- Provide strong professional presence, technical expertise, and a business/operational focus
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with internal business partners
- Demonstrate ability to be adaptable, operate with integrity and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.