At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewDepartment provides financial support to the Supply Chain and Procurement operations team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to P&L, Balance Sheet, and Budget planning and reporting as well as analyzing financial information to provide value through proactive collaboration.
- Record monthly journal entries during month end close
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Perform detailed monthly analysis of supply chain and procurement department cost actuals vs budget
- Prepare management actual to budget reporting for all of supply chain and procurement
- Prepare quarterly headcount reconciliation between the finance headcount and HR headcount and research deltas
- Prepare supply chain and procurement budget Plan for following year
- Perform budget revisions for supply chain and procurement, as needed
- Perform GDM system structure changes for supply chain and procurement
- Prepare management reporting for Freight and Duty
- Work with operations to identify drivers for variances to forecast
- Work with operations to prepare following year’s annual cost for freight and duty
- To be updated every forecast cycle
- Prepare sales and units management reporting
- Ad hoc reporting or analysis
- Strong proficiency in SmartView reporting and Oracle operating systems
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Google applications
- Ability to interact well with colleagues of all levels within MSI
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- 2+ years of finance/accounting experience
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.