Financial and Operational Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Financial & Operational Analyst will provide timely, accurate and insightful budgeting, tracking, reporting and analysis of financial results and key performance indicators for CCC’s Products & Technology (P&T) business unit.
The P&T business unit consists of approximately 800 people in 4 different locations, performing leading edge R&D, product development, data center and cloud operations. It has an annual spend over $150 Million.
- Variance analysis of P&T’s monthly results vs. budget and prior year; as well as month by month trends.
- Develop insightful operating reports on key drivers of P&T’s performance.
- Analyze financial data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations on decisions and actions.
- Prepare materials for Board of Director meetings, working with P&T leadership and the Corporate Finance team.
- Develop budgets and forecasts for capital spending.
- Track employee, contractor and intern headcount, and compare to targets.
- Monitor the utilization of office space to ensure capacity can meet resource forecasts.
- Prepare analysis of spending with key technology vendors.
- Manage the project tracking system and ensure compliance to time tracking guidelines.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements.
- B.S. in Business (e.g., Finance, Accounting, Management)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial theory
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills, and some experience Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- IT Finance Experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Workday, Hyperion and/or Essbase is a plus, but not required
- CPA or MBA is a plus, but not required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!