Financial Business Analyst
Signal is growing! We’re seeking a Financial Business Analyst who will work closely with our SVP of Finance to slice and dice our financial and operational data to help steer and support our business initiatives both short-term and long-term. This position is new for our team, and we’re seeking someone who can help us advance our company’s business efforts, help drive efficiencies, create scale, and drive momentum across all functional departments.
If you have a love for numbers, and passion for technology, keep on reading!
So, what would you be doing?
- Using your strong analytical skills to help us digest our financial and qualitative data in an effective, logical way.
- You will take charge for projects and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable.
- Collaborating on reviews of our current business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Juggling a few projects simultaneously while working with various stakeholders
What do we need from you?
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field. Solid understanding of GAAP is a plus
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years working within a Finance department, even better if you’ve already held the title of Business Analyst with a natural acumen for numbers.
- You are an Excel expert and may “nerd out” over its many features
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You have the ability to translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate/financial processes
- You are comfortable presenting to senior leadership and have worked with key stakeholders in the past.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.