Financial Implementation Consultant - G2 Track
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users rely on G2 every month to find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has over 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through world-class investment partners including IVP, Accel, Emergence Capital and LinkedIn.
About G2 Track
We launched G2 Track to help companies manage all of the software and cloud services their teams are paying for. G2 Track helps optimize a companies software spend with contract management, utilization and compliance. Initial feedback from the tech community has been overwhelmingly positive and Track is already being used by 1,500+ companies with a total of $20 billion USD in annualized spend - including over $1.5 billion in software.
About the Role
Enterprise customers often use ERP systems like Oracle Netsuite and Sage Intacct to manage their finances. These ERP systems provide accounting functionality that is built on a multi-dimensional general ledger. TheFinancial Solution Architect is a financial expert with ERP architecture experience who will help onboard G2 Track customers.
- Lead onboarding initiatives with several enterprise customers every month
- Map out and understand customer accounting workflows by running discovery with senior members from the Finance team
- Immediately identify nuances of cash out, expenses, amortization and how vendor spend is flowing through the ledger
- Occasionally join sales calls and meetings, working with lead Account Executives on deals
- Guide product and engineering teams to improve the core product experience for new and existing customers by analyzing customer data and workflow patterns
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- Superb customer-facing communication skills
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Customer-focused mindset
- Six or more years of experience implementing complex ERP systems
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical/product-level knowledge of the following technology: NetSuite, Intacct, SAP Financials, Oracle Financials, Xero, Quickbooks, Concur
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.