Financial Operations Representative at Echo Global Logistics
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo Global Logistics has recently been ranked in Crain's Business as a Top 25 Tech Employer in Chicago along with other recognitions as the top 3PL provider. We are looking for incredible people to join our team and help carry out our mission of providing our clients with best in class service and technology!
- Work directly with Account Teams / Sales Rep, Clients, shipper, and/or receiver to verify carrier invoice charges
- Investigate and dispute carrier invoices with carriers
- Manually review carrier invoices
- Resolve and approve carrier invoice discrepancies by adjusting load-level cost
- Adjust and approve client invoices by adjusting load-level revenue
- Identify opportunities for CIR Automation
- Investigate carrer invoices not associated with an Optimizer load to identify proper billing party
- Identify client specific pricing issues, escalate to AP and Pricing for resolution