Ensure Echo's Financial Operations excellence through accurate and timely management of carrier invoice resolution and client billing. Drive profitability by identifying automation opportunities and protecting gross profit on transactional shipments.
- Work directly with Account Teams / Sales Rep, Clients, shipper, and/or receiver to verify carrier invoice charges
- Investigate and dispute carrier invoices with carriers
- Manually review carrier invoices
- Resolve and approve carrier invoice discrepancies by adjusting load-level cost
- Adjust and approve client invoices by adjusting load-level revenue
- Identify opportunities for CIR Automation
- Investigate carrer invoices not associated with an Optimizer load to identify proper billing party
- Identify client specific pricing issues, escalate to AP and Pricing for resolution
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.