A Financial Services Account Executive with Fusion is responsible for identifying, engaging, and establishing profitable relationships with banks and financial services in the western region of the United States. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. Specifically, you will:
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Network and build relationships with key members of the financial services community on the west coast.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline while continuing to prospect and assess new sales opportunities
- Manage and track customer timely and accurate transitional information in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through CRM (Salesforce)
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Support and Sales Engineering throughout the entirety of the sales cycle
- Provide information initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Stay up to date with relevant market trends, competition and competitive issues and products
- Maintain effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Manage complex sales cycles with a variety of C-level executives while appropriately leveraging internal and external resources
- Successfully and consistently present the value of Fusion Framework Risk Management & Contingency Planning System
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of successfully selling software to banks or financial services is preferred
- Experience selling resilience, business continuity or risk software is preferred
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Ability to maintain drive and tenacity throughout long sales cycle
- Experience selling to various members of the C-suite while constantly maintaining a strong emphasis on relationship building
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% when permissible
- Candidates must be located and already selling into the western region of the United States or in Denver, Dallas, Salt Lake City, or St. Louis is preferred.