The Financial Systems Administrator (FSA) is responsible for managing all aspects of FinancialForce and PSA including configuration, customization, and governance. In addition, this person will be responsible for systems administration for company enterprise applications including CPQ, Vena, and others that may be procured in the future.
The FSA must have expertise in FinancialForce. The ideal candidate must also have strong business knowledge covering ERP implementations such as GL, Financials, Payables, and Receivables, as well as integrations to CRM (Salesforce) and overall lifecycle from lead to quote to order including CPQ. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is detail, process, and customer service-oriented, as well as a professional and a responsive team player.
- Design, build, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Financial Force platform based on industry best practices
- Advise the business on risks around customizations or alterations to the platform
- Act as the primary point of contact for FinancialForce application support, managing any escalations to Financial Force support
- Manage routine systems admin functions for FFA and PSA, configuration changes to fields, workflows, security/permissions, page layouts, user support, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards
- FFA and PSA data custodian – review audit reports for FFA and PSA data on a weekly cadence, feed all financial functions including billing and revenue recognition, manage FRM weekly snapshots for historical and trend reporting, manage FRM production data including contracts, financials, timecards, and expense reports
- Communicate and collaborate with other team resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Research and keep current on FFDC modules and functionality
- Communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective to management
- Manage all aspects of FFDC upgrades
- Work with the business to understand compliance and accounting practice changes such that we can implement in FFDC
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least 3 years of direct experience with Financial Force/Salesforce Administration
- Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training is strongly desired.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with limited direction, while keeping key constituents apprised of project status,
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to order, Marketing to ROI) and CPQ
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Zoom, face-to-face)
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, cross-departmental environment
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation and analysis
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products and extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- Proven track record of Systems Administration excellence
- Proven experience successfully achieving and exceeding performance goals in a SaaS environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with the ability to make an impact
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.